Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Jamaican Night

My dad took this picture in London

For weeks now, my father has been raving about the new Bob Marley documentary.  He first heard about the movie when my parents were in London.  The city was flooded with billboards of the documentary.  Of course, being the Marley fan that I am.......I needed to see the movie.


Friday night, we decided to see it but it was only showing in downtown Phoenix at a place called the FilmBar.  As we were headed there, I remembered this amazing Jamaican restaurant called Breadfruit.  We ended up stopping there for dinner.  OH YUM!




The FilmBar was only walking distance from the restuarnt which was so convenient. This movie theater was ideal because they also sold wine/beer/coffee!  Can we talk about amazing! We were also able to recruit my cousin and his wife to join us.

FilmBar- drinks anyone?

The walls of the theater

Ryan, Bridge, Bianca, Oscar Ray


If you're interested in watching it..... here's a clip from the movie.  Enjoy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment