Saturday, June 16, 2012

I LOVE THAT KANYE WEST IS OLDER - KIM KARDASHIAN



During Oprah's interview of the Kardashians, Kim Kardashian was reported to have passed a comment about Kanye west's age. She said,
"Before, all my boyfriends were younger. I always dated 5 years younger," 
 "Now I just love that I'm with someone that's a couple years older than me."
Why kim prefers an older man now? She says she's
 "totally growing up" 
after her divorce and surrounds herself with friends who are older and wiser.  She also said,
"I feel like I've had an epiphany over the past year from what I've been through and I am that changed person just from my own experiences."
Rumours have it that, Kardashian's romance with West is heating up...and the duo are seriously talking marriage. And yes, she would say YES if and when he does propose."

No comments:

Post a Comment