Friday, June 15, 2012

Vegas Update: Day 2

As mentioned yesterday, things started out rough and then got better. Unfortunately, that was short-lived. As the day went on, I became more and more tired. Anyway, let's see the good and the bad.

Good:
-I saw character impersonators. My favorite was Captain Jack Sparrow. The impersonator got it down to the walk. I was smitten. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take a picture. There was also Bumblebee and Optimus Prime from Transformers.
-I have such an awesome beginner's luck. Let's just say I won quite a good sum of cash.

Bad:
-My family has the worst sense of direction. I thought my feet were going to detach from my legs, they hurt so bad.
-I had Doritos and brownies for dinner.
-There is no free WiFi at the hotel! Pictures will go up when I get home this weekend. Otherwise, I will try to take more pictures using my phone.

Give me tips if you still haven't in yesterday's post!


No comments:

Post a Comment