Friday, June 8, 2012

Something's in the Water!??



Something's in the water because almost half my bridal party is pregnant or recently had a baby!   I'm so EXCITED to finally blog the good news that Jeannie and Sam are expecting their first child this winter!!

Jeannie & Sam

I was over the moon when I received the news.  I'm thinking ohhh... what Carolina gear can I get this child??!!  Oh wait.... they may kill me for that comment since they're NCState fans... bahahahaha.  OOPS!


Jeannie and Sam seriously have a heart of gold and I know they'll make wonderful parents.  The picture below was taken at their wedding but it's a good representation of the excitement of their loved ones for the good things in their lives.  It also shows they have a lot of  love and support surrounding them!


Congratulations to JEANNIE & SAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment