Saturday, June 16, 2012

Movie Review: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

This movie was action-packed, edge-of-my-seat kind of movie! I absolutely enjoyed myself!



Duke - Oh my Duke. Channing Tatum was so hot (as usual) and boy, oh boy, very chivalrous :) He lost the woman he loved because he couldn't save her brother. He somehow ended up with the G.I. Joe team when his mission almost failed and he lost a lot of his men. He was very brave and... SEXY! :)





Marlon Wayans was also in the movie. I couldn't remember his name. Rover or something? He was funny as usual. Always a comedic relief in movies. He was amazing with that plane though. I was hoping so much that he wouldn't die, and I'm glad he found a way to survive.


The women in this movie were tough. Movies like this seriously make me want to be just like them - brave and able to defend themselves. One of them even looked like the model Coco Rocha!





Finally, there was Snake Eyes. The silent and cool warrior. He looked more like a ninja to me. He was really awesome. I knew from the beginning that he was going to win the fight against his brother. Interesting scene for the writers to reveal the reason why he never spoke.



I definitely recommend this movie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment