Wednesday, June 27, 2012

ModelSpotting: Brazilian model RODINEY SANTIAGO


I wonder what Brazilians used when God spread beauty? They must have been in front of all lines as there is just no stopping the country from churning the best looking models. 

Just look at my latest feature Rodiney Santiago. A beautifully chiseled face and eyes that can melt icebergs! Darn it! I can think of so many things just by looking at his face. Even when clothed, he's still oozing with sex appeal. 

Anyways, guys and girls... Meet Rodiney! 

"Hi my name is Rodiney Santiago, thank you for visiting my MM. I am from Brazil, but now am living in New York & Miami Beach studying and working. I came to the USA in order to take my career to the next level, and what a great decision that has been. I love my job and I just want to do gorgeous work with talented photographers, designers, etc. 

Enjoy life, and be well! 

In Miami i work wthi MEGA MODELS, Los Angeles - Pinkerton model & talent and Atlanta - Caliber enteprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment