Thursday, June 14, 2012

Gasp! Another MAGIC MIKE teaser video!!! Again... more less clothing! Oxymoron much?

Guys and gals, may I suggest taking a deep breath before taking a look at this. The teaser photo of Matt Bomer in a skimpy bikini alone is enough to stop your heartbeat and send shivers down your spine. Giggle much??? Haha!

Whew! Another teaser video for Magic Mike has just been released and boy does it make me want to see the film already! 

Things that make you go Arf! Arf! and purr at same time me thinks this is probably the hottest (literally and figuratively) film this year! No one in the cast including  Channing Tatum, Alex Pettyfer, Joe Manganiello, Matt Bomer and Matthew McConaughey are exempted from undressing! And what's thrilling is all are more than game to set your screen on fire.

Check it out and let me know what you think ayt? Coz to be honest, I think I need to cool down! Hahaha! Toink! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment