Thursday, June 14, 2012

Survey?!


My mother in Prague
My dad in Prague

  1.  If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, with all of your expenses paid, where would you live? Prague!  From my parents Europe pictures it looks absolutely amazing!     
2. What is your favorite musical? Or do you not like musicals?  I like musical- don't have a favorite.


3. Are you better at singing or dancing? Dancing for sure!  You should have seen me at our wedding!   


What could I be dancing too??  hmmm ;-)


4. If you had the choice of getting dressed up and going out on the town or staying home in your PJ's on the couch, which would you choose? Both.  I'm turning 30 soon so lately I've been more of a hermit.  Staying home to do crafts! 




5. If you could win an Olympic gold medal in any sport, what would it be? HA! Umm, my athletic abilities are seriously limited.
6. What is your weirdest or most annoying habit? I multitask with too many electronics at the same time.  Too many sounds all at once. 


7. 
Tell us about your first best friend. My sister, Suzette---- she's the bomb.com.  




8. 
What is your favorite show on TV right now? 
 I watch too much tv!  Enough said.



My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding-- this show is CRAZY

9. What is your favorite show from the "old school" TGIF or Nick at Nite days?  Boy meets World!
10. What is your favorite season of the year, and why?  Fall-- the changing of the leaves, scarfs, pumkin spice latte, and my birthday.




11. Do you have any pets? If so, what are their names and what kind of animal(s) are they? I don't personally but I do have a lot of adopted pets that come to visit from time to time.   I hope to get a dog of one these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment