Saturday, June 2, 2012

Strawberry Festival with Romance Authors!

About 6 days ago, I went to a strawberry festival mainly to visit Lisa Kessler. Yes! I got to see her again, had lots of laughs and hugs and talks of sexy men and their abs. It was so much fun to chat with her and then listen to a panel talk about digital publishing. I learned a few things during the discussion and I was definitely glad I came.

Check out the photo of the three authors in the panel and some swags and book I scored from the event!



trading cards!
front
back
free book - Thank you Judy!
postcard
book cover for the upcoming book

It was so much fun talking to the authors and networking. They also got me inspired to actually get professional business cards so I did! I'm so excited to get them in a couple days :D

Tell me in the comments: How many authors have you met in person? If you're a blogger, do you have business cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment