Sunday, June 24, 2012

LIL WAYNE INJURED AGAIN???




No! just like us, you guessed wrong!.

On Saturday 23rd june 2012 after he got offstage at Birthday Bash in Atlanta. Tunechi joined Kelly Rowland to perform their hit collaboration "Motivation," but instead of simply walking out to the crowd of 20,000 like the rest of the night's acts, Wayne rolled out onstage riding his board. Backstage, a shirtless Tune was riding around the Philips Arena, and those lucky enough to get close to him may have noticed a bright yellow bandage on his left shoulder.
Well he explained to MTV that,
"I broke my clavicle, like, two months ago. What happened was, I didn't go to the doctor when I broke it, so it healed on its own," Weezy explained. "Whenever you let a break heal on its own, it don't heal right, so I got a lot of bone callouses around it.
"So this tape keeps my bone from popping out of my skin," Wayne said, pointing to his shoulder with a childlike grin. "It's fun."
This isn't the first time the the Young Money C.E.O's injured himself while skating.
August 2011, Weezy had to get nine stitches after he took a spill in a St. Louis skate park. 
Again in his words:
"The Lou was good, but I busted my fuggin head at the sk8park! 9stitches! Gnarly gash over my left eye! Luv the people," he tweeted after the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment