Friday, June 1, 2012

Junk Food 101

Memorial weekend completely screwed me up! Something about a 3 day weekend made me go wild.  Last Saturday, Ryan and I went grocery shopping and I caught myself adding the following to the grocery cart.


-Donuts
-Coca Cola
-Chips
-Onion Dip
-Brownie Mix


I'm sure some of you are thinking I'm preggers!!  You must be CRAZY!  Nope, not pregnant.  Just eating bad.

Like I said, something about the 3 day weekend compelled me to relax and not think about eating healthy. The problem with having these foods in your house is that they follow you around.   This week, I would come home starving and would find the chips in the pantry and the ice cold coke in the fridge. AHHH... it's just trouble.



It's just best not to buy this stuff or have it in your house.  I typically avoid the soda/chip/candy/frozen food section at the grocery story.  Fresh food is the way to go!

I know I have a reputation for eating all the time but seriously that's not the case.  Believe it or not...I watch everything I eat!  Thank God for my excellent genes but I still  have to watch what I eat and exercise.  

As it's getting hotter here in AZ, I find it challenging to exercise outside. It's too HOT!  Yesterday, we had a heat advisory and it wasn't even June yet!!  Ugh.... here comes summer.



Anyways, it's the start of a new weekend so this means I'm back to my typical diet. 

My breakfast!  I love Chobani!
All the bad foods are out of my house and out of my system.

I have to admit..... my little Memorial weekend splurge was kind of FUN!  

No comments:

Post a Comment