Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Reading Club Prize

I participated in the Summer Reading Club at our local library. You all know how fast I read my books if they're really interesting. The requirement for the Adults were to read 4 books, and so far, I have read 6. It goes on until August. I printed a certificate and claimed my prize today: A TOTE BAG!


Do you have a summer reading club at your local library? If you do, are you participating in it? If you don't, would you start one of your own?

Fun Bet: How many books do you all think I would have finished by August? Let me know in the comments below. If your guess is very close to the actual number, I will feature you in my blog. If you get the EXACT number, I will send you something in the mail. Entries will be accepted until July 13. No cheating. I will let you know the exact number a month later, on August 13. In case of a tie for the exact number, I will use random.org to choose only one person.
UPDATE: Please note that the bet number starts at SIX (6), since that is how many books I've read so far since the Summer Reading Club started. Good luck to you all!

Quote of the Day: "I will look loved ones in the eyes, take their hands in mine, and tell them how much I love them. I will make the most of our time together." --Dance While You Can

No comments:

Post a Comment