Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ghost Town - Morganville Vampires Book 9 Review


Claire: Brat.
Michael: That's no way to talk to a vampire.
Claire. Bloodsucking brat.
Michael: Better.
***
Shane: Hey, Mikey, you get her (Claire) hurt and I'll end you.
Michael: You let anything happen to Eve  and I'll do the same.  While you're at it, don't get yourself killed, either, bro.
Shane: Ditto and don't kiss me.

Exciting, thrilling, amazing.

Book 9 in the Morganville Series did not disappoint. It kept me at the edge of my seat. SPOILER ALERT: Everyone caught amnesia and the pain of having someone you love not know who you are was very imminent.

I love how this book was written. Claire was practically the only one who didn't get amnesia and therefore, the only one who could save everyone and she had to fight her way through all the obstacles.

Another exciting find in this book is Oliver and Amelie. I won't give it away but it tickles my fancy (haha). It was very brief but I love it :)

Finally, when true love is at hand, no matter if they couldn't remember each other, the four characters, Shane, Claire, Michael, and Eve stayed by each other's side and watched each other's backs and felt the same affection before they lost their memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment