Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Outfit of the Day - 06/28/2011

Here is my outfit for today :)
I like to get a little bit dressed up once in a while and I thought today is as good as any :)

What's up with the band-aid?
I have a blemish on my chin and I'd rather you see a band-aid :)

For eye makeup, I used the NYX trio eyeshadow that I hauled a couple days ago. Check it out here
I used the white and silver, and then used black eyeshadow from a different palette to blend it in, so you can barely see the silver. Just as well, since the palette itself isn't that great. I will do a review on it very soon :)

For my overall look, I mostly used NYX products, besides the foundation, the black eyeshadow, and the eyeliner for the upper lash line.

P.S.
I added a new comment box so you all can subscribe to my replies to your comments :)
Let me know if you like it. If it has any problems, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment