Saturday, June 25, 2011

Green Lantern Review


Dangerously Sexy, Entertaining, Amazing Visual Effects.

Yes, I did say "dangerously sexy." Ryan Reynolds was amazing and so was Blake Lively. They both brought their characters to life and I LOVE when Ryan speaks the oath, specially when he fights Paralax. I love the strength in his voice and the conviction in it. I also love the humor in the movie as well as the way Hal's character emphasized that humans are strong because of their courage. Amazing right?! He's so good looking!

I really hope I can work with him one day and live to tell you all how amazing of an actor he is :)

I also filmed a video of my reaction and a (shameless) plug for Ryan Reynolds. (lol)



Quote of the Day: "I will sing of the joy I've found in you. Being with you chases the rest of the world away." --Dance While You Can

No comments:

Post a Comment