Thursday, June 16, 2011

I need a Tan



My senior year of college, I made a bet with friends that I would be tan by graduation. That tan came with a cost. Burning my skin at the tanning bed. Something I told myself I wouldn't do again. I enjoyed being tan but was afraid of what it was doing to my body. I have tried several spray tans and I'm typically left looking orange.


In October, Ryan's step-brother, Corey got married in Napa Valley. Beautiful Beautiful wedding! When Collyn walked down the isle she looked stunning and SUPER DUPER TAN! I was thinking she spent some quality time in the Arizona sun or the tanning bed. To my surprise, I was wrong. It was a spray tan. She looked perfectly tan in all her pictures.

Now, Collyn has a business in Scottsdale that provides the same tan she received on her wedding day. Bella Bronze To Go Arizona. I have been meaning to get with Collyn to try it out. I have heard it's amazing. To get a hold of Collyn, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment