Sunday, June 26, 2011

Collective Haul

So I went shopping with my friend Jessica and her baby, Lili today. We went to Fashion 5, Nordstrom Rack, and Ross.

Fashion 5 Purchase: $6.50 + tax

NYX 3 Color Eyeshadow TS29

I was mostly after the white eyeshadow but the single one costs $4.50 and this triplet costs $6.50. I thought I would get more of my money's worth if I got three colors instead of one :) Let me know if you would like a review on this palette.

Ross Purchase: $23.97 + tax

I have been wanting a non-stick pot so I bought this one for $9.99. Brand is Mirro.
Mirro Get-A-Grip 6 Quart Covered Sauce Pan
I also been wanting tongs and didn't want metal ones, so I got these Red Nylon Kitchenaid tongs for $3.99.
KitchenAid Nylon Tongs
Finally, the whole shopping was meant for clothing, but this is all I got. My aunt loves this kind of design so I bought it. If I don't like wearing it, I'll give it to her :)

Quote of the Day: "I will slow down, set limits on my commitments and work, and make certain that those whom I love remain first in my life. I will not allow the pressures that bear down upon our lives to get wedges between us and keep us apart." --Dance While You Can

No comments:

Post a Comment