Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Best Blog Award

How awesome is that!! I got "Best Blog Award" from 21SaraLovesBeauty, Brains, What Else!, and OpalStevens. You all should check out their blogs, it's pretty awesome! :)
Award Rules:

1) Link back to the person that awarded this to you. ^^ Click her name to be redirected to her page!
2) Share 7 random things about yourself:
   -I have a very sweet tooth
   -I love getting dressed up
   -I'm an actress
   -I am the oldest child in my family
   -I am quite spoiled ;)
   -I am not that into jewelry
   -I love lilies and tulips

3) Award 13 blogs (It was originally 15 but 13 is my favorite number)
   -All Things Beautiful
   -Pinkpurse21
   -Things Happen Just LiveLoveLaugh & Learn
   -Writing Beauty
   -Breakfast at Gracey's
   -Adrienne Adore's
   -Life In Magazines
   -Dream Out Loud
   -Fashion, Makeup, Beauty
   -Intro To Beauty
   -Katie Writes
   -Makeup and Beauty
   -Miss Fashion Beauty
4) Answer the following questions:
   -Favorite Color: pink
   -Favorite Song: It changes all the time but I like "The Story of Us" by Taylor Swift right now
   -Favorite Dessert: Oh wow, anything chocolate really.. Or just mostly anything sweet :)
   -What Is Pissing You Off?: Inconsiderate people who thinks they're the only one in the room, or that the world revolves around them
   -When You're Upset, You: Write and Listen to Music, sometimes I sing my heart out, too
   -Your Favorite Pet: Anything stuffed ;)
   -Black or White: Uhm, hard to pick.. Can I pick both? It varies depending on what we're talking about
   -Biggest Fear: Not being successful in life and becoming homeless
   -Best Feature: Hmm... My soft skin. JERGENS! :)
   -Everyday Attitude: I try to be positive and bubbly, but not too much
   -What is perfection?: When you have everything you could ever want in the world and when you are satisfied with life
   -Guilty Pleasure: Sweet foods :)

That is all folks! If you see your name in the Award list, I hope you do a post as well and spread the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment