Thursday, June 23, 2011

Quick Tip of the Day

Hi everyone!

So, I purchased my first lip liner from NYX and used my Fashion 5 Gift Card that I won a couple days ago.
I got it in the color CITRINE. So, what is my lip routine?

1) Apply my BLISTEX Deep Renewal Lip Balm
Blistex Deep Renewal

2) Apply my #843 Citrine Lip Pencil. It doesn't have to be perfect.


3) Finally, apply my NYX #22 Natural Lip Gloss.


What I've discovered is that by using both the lip balm as base and the lip liner, my lips looks fuller and shinier, as well as feels softer and smoother.

So, that's my tip of the day, I hope you like it and look forward to my newest video later today! :)

P.S. I am usually on Twitter so if you want to keep up with me, follow me: @ariannecruz07
Also, help us trend #twitterbffs . Mine are @Bereniice_MR and @pinkpurse21

Quote of the Day: "I will stop looking back WITH REGRETS... or looking forward WITH FEAR... and give the best I have today." --Dance While You Can

No comments:

Post a Comment