Sunday, June 12, 2011

Engagement Photos



Jamie & I behind the scenes
Their are two people to thank for these photos. The photographer & the editor. My good friend, Jamie C. took our engagement photos. It was her wedding gift to Ryan and myself. Jamie was kind enough to pay and take us to the Botanical Gardens here in Phoenix and followed us around for some fun shots. She was such a great sport and a very giving friend. I'm lucky to have her in my life.















A graphical picture of Jason designed by him.
Due to a busy schedule at work Jamie was only able to edit some photos for our "Save the Date" card. My brother, Jason, whom is a graphic design genius, edited the rest of the pictures. We plan to use many of these photos at our wedding. A BIG THANK YOU TO JAMIE & JASON!



















Engagement Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment