Thursday, June 23, 2011

My First DVD Blog Sale!

I have DVD's that I don't want anymore so I decided, maybe some of you might want it :)
Just a warning: they are old, and kind of embarrassing if you think about it.

Anyways, they are $3 each + your choice of shipping method (USPS Media Mail or Priority Mail). If you buy more, I'll give you a value deal :) I will let you know the final charge before I send you the invoice through PayPal. U.S. Only unless you're willing to cover the extra International costs.

Email your order with your name, shipping address, and PayPal email to: cruz042@csusm.edu

First come first serve. Transaction through PayPal.

Hilary Duff Collection:
  
      
   

Disney:


  

Cartoons:

      

Music Related:

  

And here's the rest of them:

      
    

No comments:

Post a Comment