Tuesday, July 19, 2011

TAG: Summer Besties

I'd like to thank Rekha for tagging me. Check out her summer besties here and make sure to follow her blog.


Okay, so I was a bit confused on what to do with this tag. Then I remember Blair Fowler (juicystar07) did the same tag in a video, so I went ahead and got the questions there. Here they are below. (photos courtesy of Google)


What is your favorite? - I am doing this year-round because I don't change my faves based on seasons...

1) Lip product?

Blistex Deep Renewal
NYX #22 Natural Lip Gloss
NYX #860 Peekaboo Neutral Lip Liner

2) Blush?

-I only have one blush, the one that I won in a giveaway so it's the one I'm using.
MUA Blush Shade 1
3) Nail polish/product?

Sally Hansen Sun Kissed
NYX Luscious Green
4) Liquid face makeup?
Shade: Pure Beige
5) Powder face makeup?
-I do not use powder makeup.

6) Hair product?
-I do not use hair products in the summer. But in the fall or winter, I use a heat protectant when I dry my hair.
TreSemme Heat Tamer Spray
7) Eye product?
-I use different kinds of eyeshadows all the time. I don't have just one favorite. But I like the natural look and I use whatever palette I feel like using at the time. I use a primer before I apply the eyeshadow.
NYX Eyeshadow Base
8) Tanning product?
-I don't do tanning.

9) Accessory?
-My bracelet from Forever 21 :)
Stretchy Pearlescent & Rhinestone Bracelet

10) Clothing?
-I love slimming clothes :)
OOTD 7/8/11
OOTD 7/6/11
OOTD 6/22/11

Now I tag:

No comments:

Post a Comment