Sunday, July 31, 2011

Captain America Review



Stunningly funny.

I saw this movie on a Friday night when the theater was packed and there was hardly any parking to be had. I was excited to see the movie because Chris Evans really caught my attention when I saw the trailer.

Seriously, he's HUGE.

This movie was FUNNY! Me and my friend was literally laughing out loud in a few scenes; I was wondering what people were thinking of us! Anyway, I love the story itself. Steve Rogers was a skinny guy that had a big heart. His heart was what got him where he was. Of course I knew some people were going to die in the movie, but my friend refused to believe me. I had an "I told you so" moment afterwards.


I know he's supposed to be some kind of superhero but he looked very much human to me. He didn't have any super powers, but he did have strength, and he could jump very high and very far. There were some really unexpected, ridiculous events in the movie, but when he became the hero he was meant to be, it was all good :)

He looked so sharp in his uniform

Finally, the ending was unexpected. It was weird to me. You would have to see the movie to know what I'm talking about.

So, have you seen Captain America? What did you think? Leave them in the comments below! :)

Isn't he just so sinful to look at? He must have worked so hard.

Photos courtesy of Google Images.


************************************

Please don't forget to enter my book giveaway. It ends August 5. Click here to enter.
I also have a Sigma E25 Travel brush giveaway ending in August 18. Click here to enter.

Lastly, don't forget my blog sales.
Book sale here. DVD sale here.

No comments:

Post a Comment