Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award

I want to thank Diane for giving me this award. It really feels good receiving so many awards. It tells me that I may not have as many followers, but I do have quality followers :) Click her name and check out her blog if you haven't. She's really sweet!


Now, the questions are the same as most of the awards I've gotten. But I will do them again with different answers for the most part I hope :)

7 Random Things About Me:

  1. I have been struggling with my health lately. Lame, I know.
  2. I love Snickers, but that's not really a random fact if you read my blog regularly ;)
  3. I like Instant Ramen noodles - I prefer the Maruchan brand.
  4. I like the "Walk Slim" workout video by Leslie Sansone.
  5. I am so afraid to dance, but when I am learning and I loosen up, I start believing I can do it.
  6. I like Caprisun - juice pouch :)
  7. I am obsessed with Alfredo pasta but I need to stop eating them. Not good for me.
Favorites:

Color
-Pinks and purples

Song (s)
-Tonight by Enrique Iglesias, We Belong by Toni Gonzaga, Skyscraper by Demi Lovato

Dessert
-anything sweet, but right now I'm craving chocolate cake with chocolate frosting

Pet
-I am the opposite of animal lovers. I don't hate animals, I fear them.

Other Questions:

What pisses you off?
-Being weak because of my condition at the moment. I hope the doctors would fix me already.

When you're upset...
-I write poetry or I read.

Black or white?
-Black in the winter, white in the summer - clothing wise

Best feature:
-My skin - so soft thanks to Jergens :)

Everyday Attitude:
-I try to be positive and lively. But it's hard to do when I feel weak and sick on certain times of the day, and I know when it's coming, too.

What is perfection?
-When people are satisfied with what they have  and they have good health.

Guilty Pleasure:
-I have a really sweet tooth. :) Chocolate is the easiest pleasure usually

Now I award these wonderful people:
Jen   Bereniice   Beth   Ashley   Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment