Friday, July 22, 2011

"One Lovely Blog Award"

I want to thank LilleyDianeAshley, and Layla  for giving me this award. I feel so special with all the awards you all are giving me :) Anyway, check out their blogs and follow if you like what you see :) They're pretty awesome if I may say so.

7 Things About Me:
-I have a pretty good discipline when it comes to chocolates or guilty pleasures in general (except shopping - I need to take extra care with that).
-I want to be a good cook :)
-I love high heels as I mentioned before, but it really is not good for my health - you can ask my doctor
-I have internal struggles just like everyone else
-I like giving to family and friends
-I'm the kind of person that will do you a favor or offer to do you a favor just because you're my friend
-I like purple yam jam - I used to eat it oh-so-slowly so it won't run out when I was young in the Philippines. I only get one or two jars at a time.
Now I am going to award some people :)
Raquel   Ashley   Jen   SaraH   Holly   Bereniice

Congrats everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment