Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sweet Beauty Haul

I was at Walmart today and spent quite a lot - twice what I normally spend. That's because I also shopped for my brother's food because I'm feeling maternal like that. Anyways, I couldn't resist and stopped by the beauty section and the food section.

Beauty
I bought a value pack of Physician's Formula if you may. It was $12.67 for the 0.4 oz bronzer with a bonus 0.24 oz blush. How awesome is that? I can't wait to try them tomorrow.

Prescribed by the doctor was Aveeno sunscreen. After my severe allergic reaction to Banana Boat, it was worth spending more on this. It doesn't have as many ounces but it was prescribed :)

Food

You all know I gotta get my chocolate fix. I tell myself it is extra protein in my diet :)

I love Haagen-Dazs ice cream/sorbet. I usually don't indulge myself but this time I did. I had some for dessert after dinner, and wow, it was heavenly!

That is all the interesting purchase that I will show you. The total of all these products are probably only 15% of my total charges. I feel happy having got done my shopping.

P.S. If you're wondering, I had Rigatoni Alfredo Shrimp for dinner :)

Don't forget to check out my book blog sale here and my DVD blog sale here
Also, don't forget to enter my giveaways! Click the titles to go to the blog post:

No comments:

Post a Comment