Monday, July 25, 2011

This or That? **Picture Heavy**

Thanks to Lizzy for this tag. Click her name and check out her answers!


NOTE: Looking at the questions, I realize I don't know half of these terms! So I had to Google them :) All photos courtesy of Google Images.


FASHION
Tribal or Aztec? Tribal



Girly or boho? Definitely girly. I like boho too but I've never actually dressed in that style, maybe someday, when I have more money for a wider style choice.


Floral or paisley? Floral. Paisley doesn't sit well with me haha


Chunky or single bracelet? Chunky in the meaning that it is layered or pretty jewels - see pictures


Layered or single necklaceI don't wear necklace but I would probably say single. As you can see I like chokers << what a horrible name though


Shoulder bag or wristlet? Shoulder Bag - I have too many things that I carry.


Nude pumps or red heels? I have neither of these shoes, but if I would buy one, it would be nude pumps


MAKEUP
Volumnizing or lengthening mascara? 
Lengthening Mascara because I have short lashes



Smashbox or NARS? I've never bought either. But I would pick NARS if I could afford either one.

Foundation or tinted moisturizer? Foundation


Cream blush or benetint? Cream blush


Liquid liner or gel liner? Liquid liner if it's felt tip :)


Highlighting or contour? I have no idea haha I'm not sure I do either... =/

Sephora or Ulta? Even though I've never been to Sephora, I would choose that one.


CVS or Walgreens? I don't buy makeup in either but I would say CVS


Touch up stick or liquid concealer? Liquid concealer


Tanning mousse or tanning bed? NEITHER. I don't do tanning.

HAIR
Feathers or no feathers? No feathers please..
Curling wand or curling iron? Uh... wand seems easier to use... But I'm bad at curling my hair so I don't have one.
Flat iron or blow dryer? Blow dry. It has to be done before flat ironing anyway.
Messy bun or ponytail? Pony tail.


Braid or fishtail? Braid

NAILS
Nail stickers or traditional polish? Traditional polish
Sephora by OPI or OPI? OPI
Mac polish or ulta brand nail polish? Mac polish
Note: I don't even use OPI or MAC Polish - can't afford it haha.

There you have it everyone! P.S. Please let me know if you like (or dislike) picture heavy posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment