Friday, April 27, 2012

American Idol news: RYAN SEACREST confesses "I am a JESSICA SANCHEZ supporter and voted 250 times for her last week"

I pulled this of another blog page and source says that it's from LA Times. In the article, American Idol host Ryan Seacrest talks about Elise Testone's elimination and that he gets a pretty good idea on how might go home. He also confesses that he is a Jessica Sanchez supporter and that he will continue to support her to the end.

Here's what we got from LA Times as Ryan speaks about last night's eliminations.

Ryan Seacrest: "I knew this was coming. I have taken a poll since Top 7 on who’s going to be eliminated next and the response for the past two weeks was “Elise Testone“."

"I am a Jessica Sanchez supporter (isn’t that obvious already?!), and I think I’m a bit of an ageist I think. Elise Testone seem to be a bit too old for American Idol, don’t you think? I’m not saying that because I think she’s a great artist and has a great voice as well but AI is simply not for her. I mean, she’s 28-years old. I know that I shouldn’t be saying that but life sucks and it is what it is. I’ve been eliminated from some things in my life because of my age – it’s a fact of life."


"She’s done well to be on the Top 6 and I’m sure that somewhere, somehow, she’ll get a record deal. She has already built a fan base and I’m sure those fans will carry her through."

"With Jessica Sanchez on the show, I think Filipinos and Mexicans all over the world have joined forces to vote for her. I, alone voted 250 times last Wednesday night. And I intend to vote each week until the finale. Of the 10 million more votes this week than last season (totalling 58 million votes), 250 of those is mine because I never cast a vote on American Idol."

Source: LATimes

Do you think this article is real? Well, we wouldn't know but for sure it's circulating on the web and gathering more attention for the show. Good or bad, true or false, the one behind it is doing a good job generating buzz.

Point is, Jessica Sanchez is indeed one of the best Idols ever and Mexico and the Philippines are both very proud of her.

For more Jessica Sanchez related news, just click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment