Monday, April 30, 2012

AKON wants JESSICA SANCHEZ eliminated from American Idol! Wanna know why?

In one of the most recent episodes of American Idol, Akon mentored for the finalists and openly expressed that he would be happy if Jessica Sanchez was eliminated this early from the show.

If you hear this for the first time and you're Filipino, I sure you'd freak out! But you wanna know why? Here's what Akon has to say for the Fil-Mexican who's making things harder for the Idol finalists.

Akon: "Jessica (Sanchez) is by far my favorite contestant this season. I know I shouldn’t be saying this, but I kind of want her to get voted off so I can sign her, Akon told E! News at the Billboard Latin Music Awards in Miami.


“She’s beyond the talent that’s supposed to be there,” the R&B star gushed. “I think she’s overqualified, I really do.”

“And she’s only 16,” Akon continued. “Like, I’ve been around a lot of superstars. I haven’t seen anyone at that age sing like that.”


I guess win or lose, we will see a lot of Jessica Sanchez as so many are already interested in her. Not only is she someone that can win the show, she is actually one of the very few Idol contestant that can actually have a very successful and long career. 

Finally, a Filipino who is getting so much respect, and at the same time an Idol contestant who will enjoy a huge career. Go Jessica!

For more Jessica Sanchez related posts, please click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment