Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hot Picks (Top 3)

One day, I was in the car with Ashley from Typing Tiara and I was telling her about this hot celebrity that I was currently swooning over. Then, she suggested that I do a blog post on it so everyone can read about it! What a great idea! Check out my picks below!

Alex Pettyfer


This man is beautiful. What else is beautiful? His British accent. I absolutely love looking at him. His attitude toward America or Hollywood is not as attractive but other than that, I love him. He absolutely has no problem taking his shirt off as you can see in the pictures below.



He has the most beautiful bone structure for a man. It's simply stunning.



Need I say more?

Ian Somerhalder


What I love most about him is his eyes. What I can say, I have a weakness for colored eyes :) And that smile, I mean, it's sexy, right?! It lets me know that he's got trouble in his mind, all the time ;)


In addition, he makes a really sexy vampire. He makes blood sucking really attractive! Check out this video of him getting flirty with the TV host and giving her a little "bite" ;)



I wouldn't mind getting bitten if the vampire is as hot as him! :)


Joe Manganiello


This man is a giant with a six-pack. Wow. When I first saw him on True Blood, my jaw dropped. He will set any woman on fire, lol. He's also very tan which adds to his heat level. I wouldn't mind going for a werewolf if they're all going to be as hot as him!


Those are the sexiest pants I've ever seen. Who agrees with me? :)

Who are your top hot picks? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment