Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Tag

Thanks to my #twitterbffs Bereniice for tagging me :)

What are you doing for the holidays this year?
I will wrap the presents I have for some people, give it to them before Christmas. For my family, I will have the Christmas Eve dinner, maybe open ONE present from under the tree, and then wait til Christmas morning for the rest.
What's your favorite holiday drink?
I don't think I have one. I just mostly drink water.
Candy cane or Gingerbread man?
I've never had either. I don't think I'll like either.
What's your favorite Christmas song?
I don't know a whole lot (or at all)... I like the song about Rudolph and his bright nose!
Have you ever made a Snowman?
I've never seen snow in person :(
What's your favorite winter fragrance?
I don't have one. I usually just wear lotion, whatever I'm in the mood for at the moment.
Favorite Christmas movie?
I read the book before I saw the movie: The Christmas Shoes. I liked the book better, but they were both beautiful portrayals :) Home Alone is okay, too. I don't watch a whole lot of Christmas movies, unfortunately.
 

Are you on the Naughty or Nice list?
How can you tell? I would say I've been quite nice this year, with a sprinkle of naughty for maybe a quarter of that year.
Show us an embarrassing Christmas card photo.
I've never taken one before :(
Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Nope :(
Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Wherever my family happens to be.
Play or sing your favorite Christmas song.
I don't think I have a favorite.
Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Yeah. I usually have to be told, though.
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
No, I only know Rudolph :)

 

What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
It's not technically a tradition because it only started last year, but my aunt would have a raffle and cash prizes :)
Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake :)
Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?
I don't have any. We just have whatever we had on Thanksgiving usually.
Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I like to give gifts. For some reason, it makes me all jolly. But of course, I love receiving, too.
Show us your tackiest Christmas attire (i.e.ugly sweater)
I've never had any tacky Christmas attire. I just wear regular clothes. (I know, I'm boring.)
What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Europe :) If I could travel all of Europe, I would.
Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
Not that I know of. Ever since we immigrated here, everything we eat is Americanized.
Are you a professional present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
If you give me a perfectly square (or rectangle box), I can wrap it decently. It's not the best but it's okay. Otherwise, just get a bag and put the content in there. Less wrapping time needed.
Most memorable holiday moment.
I'm not sure I have one. I just spend it with my family with not much going on.
What made you realize the truth about Santa?
When the chocolate bars in the fridge disappeared and I found them in my stockings. Lol!
Do you make New Year's Resolutions, and do you stick to them?
No and no.
What makes the holiday special for you?
Everyone coming together and putting aside their differences and just loving each other.
I tag everyone to do the tag :)

No comments:

Post a Comment