Friday, December 30, 2011

December #RAK Wrap-Up


I LOVE R.A.K! I love receiving and sending out books. I get super excited to do both!

This month, someone said they were sending me a little something but I have not received it so I don't know what it is :) Check out below what I sent!

I sent Ren from RensRambles a paperback copy of Dear John as promised a couple months ago. She wanted some Nicholas Sparks books and what better book to send than this most amazing story? :D

 
I sent two bookmarks to Anna from Anna's Book Blog. She had the books but not the bookmarks so I thought it would be a great addition. For those signed up for January #RAK, ehem, I have the bookmarks but not the books Lol! :)

I sent these #RAK just in time for the holidays and I was told that both of these lovely women received theirs on Christmas Eve :) It really feels awesome to give back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment