Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sound of Music



This morning, Ryan and I watched our favorite show "Sunday Morning" which featured Christopher Plummer from Sound of Music. To be honest, I wasn't paying too much to what they were talking about because they started the segment with a clip from the "Sound of Music: Edelweiss" and immediately it took me back to so many memories. This song gives me goose bumps every single time. Listening to this song gives me peace and makes me want to watch "The Sound of Music" all over again. Such a classic movie! If you haven't seen it....YOU SHOULD!



At our wedding during the processional "Edelweiss" was played on the harp. The first time, I heard our harpist play this song I was in her living room with bridesmaid, Kimber. We both looked at each other with goose bumps and almost tears in our eyes. It was a memory I will always cherish with her. Something about it being played on the harp has a magical feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment