Thursday, December 29, 2011

Random Survey :)

I found this survey when I couldn't sleep last night...


Did you and your last ex have an amazing relationship?
The first 7 months were amazing. After that, it's subjective.

Do you like to cuddle?
Sure as long as I like the person

Do you believe that the last person that you hugged cares for you?
I think one of my cousin hugged me last. He cares as much as he could possibly get

How long does it take you to fall asleep at night?
Depends.. Am I being plagued with thoughts of someone or am I extremely tired?

What do you think of Shia LaBeouf?
He grew up to be a superstar.

Look in your inbox on your cell phone; who are all the people you have text messages from?
Hah! It's a secret. I annoyingly erase all my text messages except for two people and one of them is my landlady.


Would you change yourself for the person you love?
After my first relationship, I learned that I should never have to do that

When was the last time you cried?
Uh.. I almost cried last night watching Charlie St. Cloud :)


Do you prefer to take your showers at night or in the morning?
I just do them in the morning to get them over with. It also helps me start my day.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
I'm eating shrimp and fried chicken with Tapatio hot sauce. I think that's a reason to smile, right?

Have you ever kissed a girl?
Not really.

Where did u go on holiday this year?
in Temecula, lol

If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
Sometimes I wish I could, but I wouldn't be wiser now if those things didn't happen.

Name a person who's name starts with the letter M:
Ah crap. my ex.

What would your name be with the first three letters?
Ari - which means a woman's private part in Tagalog by the way...


do u like cabbage?
Sure

What was the reason behind why you last cried?
I was watching Charlie St. Cloud - a really touching story

Where did you sleep three nights ago?
My own bed

How has the past week been for you?
As dull as it can possibly get

Is there someone you wish you were with right now (L)?
What's the (L) for? lol. I wish I could hang out with some friends right now..

Have you had any beer this week?
I've never had beer... ever.


What are the color of your eyes?
Extremely dark brown


Who was the last person to be in your bedroom?
Uhm... Just me...

Have you ever eaten an uncooked cookie?
No, but I eat leftover cake batter when I'm ready to bake...


Have you ever eaten soap?
Nope.. I didn't have that interesting a childhood.

Is there a place that you wish you could visit?
Europe - the countryside


Do you believe that this weekend will be a good one for you?
Uh... I'm paying rent, maybe hanging out with James, and doing a side job. Yeah, it's as good as it can get when I'm not performing.

Do people bitch about you?
Probably

Have you argued with anyone today?
It's only 1:19pm, so not yet ;)

Do you like ur school
It's fine.

Are you ready for kids?
NO. Someday I will be.

What if you had a baby with the last person that texted you?
I don't know who that was coz I deleted it. But the latest person in my inbox... Uh... I doubt we'd have a baby, we're not exactly compatible as it seems.

Where did you get your last bruise from?
Fell down a stupid stair. One stair. And I was limping during rehearsals lol.

Do you have nice hair?
I like to think so.

Do you want a boyfriend?
Sometimes, but I'm happy as I am now. I need to focus.

Do you like the colour green?
It's nice.


What is one thing that you didn't like about your day today?
Physical exam... It's always uncomfortable/painful

What do you tend to drink a lot of?
Water

Is there anyone that is jealous of you or anything that you have?
Uh... maybe?

Is there someone that you used to talk to every single day but you don't now?
Yeah...

Have you told anyone that you missed them lately?
Not really...

Is anything bothering you right now?
Uhm... The fact that I need to go to the kitchen and get some water to drink is bothering me. LOL

Do you like anyone atm?
I guess so. But I'm trying to reign myself back and erase all that liking business. I can't sleep at night because of it!!


Do you smoke?
Nope, no thank you.


Is there someone you can spend every minute with and be happy?
Not right now...

Have you ever liked someone that you didn't expect to?
heck yeah, my ex was the very example of that.

When was the last time you changed clothes in front of someone?
Uhm... Forever ago? I don't like to change in front of people.

Which guy/girl has seen you at your absolute worst?
Uh... no one? Everyone just knows a little bit here and there.

Are you the type of person who is completely against abortion?
I'm apathetic...


Is your best friend single?
Don't have a best friend right now.

What was the last movie you watched in theaters?
In Time with Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried


Are you excited for anything?
My on-camera acting class in the Spring :)

Have you ever cried over someone?
Of course..

Have you ever felt like you literally needed someone?
Yeah, and I felt stupid afterward.

What color is the shirt that you're wearing?
brown

Have you ever had a panic attack?
Not sure I have.

Have you ever swore in front of your parents?
No.. unless you count "dang" as a swear word. My mom sure did, she got upset lol

Do you think that you have made a difference in anyone's life?
I sure hope so. Someone told me I was inspiring, not necesarry life-changing.

Would you take a bullet for your best friend(s)?
Don't have a best friend...

Do you get jealous easily?
I'm afraid so.


Have you ever taken a shower with anyone before?
yeah..

Do you think that you have made anyone happy recently?
Uhm... maybe?

Do you get along with most people?
Uh...

Is your bedroom ever really clean?
Haha!

Are you a sarcastic person?
Am I? I don't know that about myself..

Do you think you can last an hour without talking?
An hour is nothing. Lol, I'm a silent person. All I need is a book.


If you could change your eye color, what would you change it to?
hazel - I think it's such a pretty color :)


How many piercings do u have?
Just for earrings...

Does the future scare you?
It kind of worries me coz I don't know where I'll be. (That kind of rhymes, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment