Sunday, December 18, 2011

Beastly (movie) Review


"I love you."

That's exactly what I want to say to Alex Pettyfer. In some ways, being beautiful has its perks. Exhibit one, I want to watch his movies simply because he's in it, haha! But this movie was truly wonderful. I realized/learned a lot from this movie. Let's list them, shall we?

  • This movie implied that ugly people are lonely.
  • This movie implied that ugly people are kinder because they look the way they do.
  • This movie showed me that love can conquer all, even internal ugliness.
  • This movie reminded me how much I love Alex Pettyfer.
  • This movie made me wish I was Vanessa Hudgens.
  • This movie is awesome!!!
Of course some of those items are not necessarily a good thing. The first thing I noticed about the movie was the stereotypical maid. I mean, seriously? And I couldn't stand Kyle's (Alex Pettyfer) father. No wonder he was that way, his dad was his only example.

The tutor was specifically hilarious! He was so adorable and funny! Truly entertaining - I love him, too. I also love how the maid was kind of the voice that helped Kyle become the good person that he became at the end of the movie. He was absolutely beautiful inside and out after he learned his lesson.

Now, for Mary Kate Olsen's character, maybe I just say I love her outfit when she appeared the second time in the movie? It was when she was wearing a black wig. That dress was art :)

This was the dress without the wig and the shoes.

As you may already know, I LOVE THIS MOVIE. I've never seen the original Disney version of Beauty and the Beast, but this movie made me want to see it. Wonderful!!!

Won't you check out these beautiful pictures??

















No comments:

Post a Comment