Monday, December 26, 2011

Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser Review

 A friend told me that Clean & Clear was one of the most drying product out there. So, after I finished all my Clean & Clear products, I decided to go and buy Biore to try.

I was so excited to try a new product - this was my first Biore cleanser. It really lives up to its name. After washing my face at night, my face was so cool, it felt like I was standing in front of the freezer for a minute or so. It was really weird how it worked.

The feeling of the cleanser while washing was amazing. It felt soft and smooth and cleansing. That was pretty much all that was good to it.

I ended up offering this product to my aunt to try if she wanted to. It definitely did not work for me because it dried out my face, I felt like I had food allergies. My chin burned, the corners of my nose burned, it was miserable. I really wanted to like Biore but I won't lie to myself; it just didn't work out for me.

So, I guess I'm back to Clean and Clear. Or maybe I should just try St. Ives. Their exfoliating scrub works for me. It's what I used to calm my dried, flaming skin after Biore. I will go and look for a nice cleanser when I go to Walmart again. I'm excited!

********************************************

I hope this review was helpful. Watch out for a Christmas haul video soon. I'm sorry I'm not posting many videos. I don't want to bore you with an enormous amount of haul videos. I know they're probably not the most interesting things to watch.

Okay, I've rambled on too much. I hope you all have a great rest of the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment