Tuesday, May 29, 2012

HUGH JACKMAN, AMANDA SEYFRIED & RUSSELL CROWE lead starry LES MISERABLES cast! Movie photos!

Whoohoo! Finally, photos of the new Les Miserables movie are available. I cannot express my excitement enough most especially that this film brings together two of my most favorite actors. 

Just last October, I shared news that Anne Hathaway was to join the cast.


The photos show the cast all in character and I have to say that this will be a great film. Judging from how each character was cast, I cannot complain and know that the roles will be well played compared to the earlier adaptations.

Les Miserables boasts of a stellar cast led by Hugh JackmanRussell CroweAnne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, Eddie Redmayne, Helena Bonham Carter, Sacha Baron Cohen, Aaron Tveit, and Samantha Barks.

Amanda expresses: “I pinch myself every time I am on set doing this movie. Once it is on celluloid, it will be a highlight of my career,”while talking to USA Today about filming the role of Cosette.

This is going to be a great Christmas! The movie will be released December 14! Let's go!

Toink! :o)

  
 
 


Photos: Courtesy of Just Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment