Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Double Review: Vampire Diaries Season 3: Dangerous Liaisons and All My Children

Every. Single. Episode. Is. Breathtaking! This show is absolutely amazing. I applaud the writers and all the creators of the show. I wish someday maybe I could be a part of it, too.

Dangerous Liaisons

  • I absolutely love Elijah's honor :D Saving Elena is just one of his amazing traits :)
  • Cole is hot, but he is quite a jerk to Damon. Not cool.

"Dangerous Liasons"--Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW ©2011 THE CW NETWORK. ALL RIGHT RESERVED.

  • I just about died when Elena said "shall we?" and waited for Stefan AND Damon's arms :)

"Dangerous Liasons"--Nina Dobrev as Elena on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW ©2011 THE CW NETWORK. ALL RIGHT RESERVED.

  • I love the way Klaus looked when he saw Caroline. He looked genuinely smitten :D It's just so beautiful. I hope it would continue :)

"Dangerous Liasons"--Joseph Morgan as Klaus on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW ©2011 THE CW NETWORK. ALL RIGHT RESERVED.

  • When I see Elijah, I just give a little squeak and a contented sigh, as if I'd just eaten my most favorite chocolate and I'm just too happy :)
  • I'm starting to feel sorry for Stefan, seeing him all forlorn when Elena agreed to dance with Damon... Sigh... the sadness of love triangles.
  • When Elena bumped into Stefan during the dance? My reaction "Oh sh*t!" They were so beautiful. It's so hard to pick a side when both men are so in love with Elena.
  • Dang, Stefan seriously broke Damon's neck.. Wha-?!!!
  • Another "oh sh*t" moment: "I fancy you." Coming from Klaus, that meant so much!! Caroline should be swooning right now, but she's annoyed instead! It's so beautiful the way Klaus seems to flirt with Caroline!

"Dangerous Liasons"--LtoR: Joseph Morgan as Klaus and Candice Accola as Caroline on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved.

  • I was practically begging Elijah NOT to drink the champagne!! :(
  • "I'm mad at you because I love you." Wow. My heart just jumped out of my chest. Damon's feelings are coming out on the surface. That is VERY dangerous indeed. When he snaps, he snaps literally. I love it when he's causing trouble :)

"Dangerous Liasons"--Ian Somerhalder as Damon on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW ©2011 THE CW NETWORK. ALL RIGHT RESERVED.

  • After seeing the ending of this episode, I take back what I said above. I don't like Damon causing trouble. That ending was so not cool.

All My Children

  • Damon has lost his mind. Sleeping with Rebekha was seriously like jumping over the bridge.. Right? And the way Elena found out about it? That's just wrong.
  • Cole is such a little boy. It's so cute how Klaus plays along like the good big brother :) Cole seems so much more dangerous than Klaus ever did. Maybe that's why Klaus was the better predator ;)

"All My Children"--LtoR: Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol and Claire Holt as Rebekah on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Bob Mahoney/The CW ©2012 The CW Network.  All Rights Reserved.

"All My Children"--Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Bob Mahoney/The CW ©2012 The CW Network.  All Rights Reserved.

"All My Children"--Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Bob Mahoney/The CW ©2012 The CW Network.  All Rights Reserved.

"All My Children"--LtoR: Nathaniel Buzoliz as Kol, Joseph Morgan as Klaus, and Matt Davis as Alaric Saltzman on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved.

"All My Children"-Nathaniel Buzoliz as Kol on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved.

  • That scene with Elijah and Elena in the woods and he became extremely dangerous, that was amazing! I'm absolutely head over heels :) And then he kicked the ground and brought Elena with him. Ahh! I love it when he starts threatening people Damon and Stefan! Even when he tries to be evil, he's still so noble.
  • I love the scene with Klaus, Cole, and Caroline!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I am bursting with excitement. Something about it is soooo cute! Klaus is so criminally charming!!! How can anyone resist him?! I absolutely love him, as well as his dedication to his family.

"All My Children"--LtoR: Candice Accola as Caroline, Nathaniel Buzoliz as Kol, and Joseph Morgan as Klaus on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved.

"All My Children"--Candice Accola as Caroline on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved.

  • "Awful lot of effort for someone who pretends not to care about her anymore." That's so funny Damon would flip a coin to see who goes and kills the Bennett witches.
  • Damon turned Bonnie's mother into a vampire! Pretty clever instead of killing her completely.
  • Stefan hasn't eaten humans! Damon still loves Elena. It's so sad!!!

"All My Children"--Ian Somerhalder as Damon on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW ©2012 The CW Network.  All Rights Reserved.

"All My Children"--LtoR: Paul Wesley as Stefan and Ian Somerhalder as Damon on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW ©2012 The CW Network.  All Rights Reserved.


  • Elijah's letter to Elena made me cry! Why do I love Elijah so much?! He's so guilty and noble. Why can't all men be like him?
  • It's not over for the originals. There is a new white oak tree. Yikes.
  • Dang Alaric should have listened to Damon when he kept saying that doctor was a psycho!

No comments:

Post a Comment