Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blogoversary Countdown: Jen Ryland's Guest Post

5 more days before my first blogoversary! I'm excited :) I'm still not quite sure what I would do on the actual day, but I'm sure I'll figure it out somehow. For my countdowns, I asked some of my good blogger/twitter friends to write a blog post about me :) Check out what Jen R. has to say below! Don't forget to visit her blog afterwards! Jen Ryland/YA Romantics


Happy Blog Birthday Arianne!

I was so honored that Arianne asked me to write a guest post in honor of her blog's birthday.

I've never met Arianne in person, but I still think I know a lot about her through her blog.

Here are Three Things I Know About Arianne...

#1 Arianne wants the world to be a nicer, more beautiful place

When Arianne first started reading my blog, she noticed something missing. And what I love is that she didn't snark behind my back on Twitter about clueless newbie bloggers.   She's nice that way. 

She was like, "Uh, Jen. You can actually stick a picture or two in the middle of all those words in your posts." 

Me: "Oh? Huh."  

Arianne, "Jen, you know you can make your Google Docs different colors. It's really easy. I think you can do it." 

Me: "Oh? Wow."

In fact, I suspect she will probably put a picture right here>>>

Yes, you can laugh ;)
Also, she reviews beauty products. Which I love because I go crazy in the beauty aisle and end up with a bunch of stuff I don't like.

#2 Arianne speaks her mind

If you read her blog, you know that she really doesn't like: word verification, bad grammar, and rude people



And she does like: quotes, Gossip Girl, chocolate, Vampire Diaries, chocolate, and the color pink



#3 Arianne is the luckiest person I know

Seriously. She wins so many online giveaways that it's crazy!  I need to meet her so some of that amazing luck can rub off on me. Like that Lindsay Lohan movie where the girl has really good luck and the guy is a walking disaster of bad luck and their luck gets switched and ... 


... oh, wait. No. That would mean I take away her good luck, and I don't want to do that, because she absolutely deserves all that luckiness.

Happy Blog Birthday! Hope you're blogging -- or at least making the world more beautiful -- for many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment