Thursday, February 23, 2012

Beauty Review: TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Finishing Spray and Smooth Creme


Originally, I was using the TRESemme Smooth Anti-Frizz Secret Smoothing Creme to make sure that my hair is smooth and not frizzy during the day. I am almost out of it so when I was at Walmart, I thought I'd try something new, and got TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Finishing Spray.

VERDICT: Bleh.

In my opinion, this product is NO GOOD. It just damaged my hair in a way that it made it all gross, sticky, and stiff. Definitely not smooth nor silky at all. I'll stick with the creme instead and repurchase that one. Check out my review of that below.


I purchased this product a long time ago along with my TRESemmé Heat Tamer Spray.

VERDICT: Great :)

I used it for a while then stopped because I got lazy. When I rediscovered it, I fell in love with it and really saw a difference in my hair. Usually, my hair is full of static and just all out frizzy. But when I use this product generously, it really made my hair looking and feeling smooth :) As I've said above, I will definitely repurchase this. Did I mention it is affordable? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment