Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tina Bark Designs: Custom Necklace

I have been a fan of Tina Bark Designs for the past two years. Her styles are unique, creative and can be seen in boutiques around the world including London, DC, and Phoenix. Over the past two years, Miss Tina and I have become friends and at the wedding she surprised me with a custom piece.

She said I was her inspiration for this piece. I was honored that she thought of me while designing it. On her Etsy website she wrote " I designed this necklace for a beautiful woman who is both strong and delicate. The circle reflects the idea that life is eternal, while the butterfly sits perched for a brief second- reminding us that we must grab every moment and live it to its fullest. "


SUCH KIND KIND WORDS! Thanks TINA! I love my necklace!

As Valentine's Day approaches, I encourage you all to check out Miss Tina's designs. You'll love it. I have many of her pieces and get compliments all the time.

Check out her Etsy page here or FB page here.

Her rings are GORGEOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment