Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Quarter Quotes #3

Welcome to the third installment of Quarter Quotes. Creating these posts are so much fun, I hope you all are enjoying it.

This week's quotes came from VintagexKiss. For pictures, I decided to do a black-and-white-theme :) Searching for them was like looking for a needle in a haystack!

1. Sometimes our vision clears
only after our eyes are washed away with tears.


2. Sometimes you have to forget what's gone,
appreciate what still remains, and
look forward to what's coming next.


3. Time goes by fast. People go in and out of your life. You must never
miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you



4. Don’t feel stupid for missing him,
even if he treated you like dirt
you still had happy memories.



5. I love hearing old songs I used to love.
They're like memories you can always go back to


6. Always be yourself
Because you could be exactly what some guy out there is looking for.



7. When you fold a heart into half,
you get a teardrop.


8. An >>arrow>> can be shot only by pulling it backward.
So when life is dragging you back with difficulties,
it means that it's going to launch you into something great.


9. Be with people who you can just be yourself with,
who can see the real you but doesn't mind
rather than people who you are dying to impress




While searching for these photos, I came across something that I thought needed to be addressed:
I searched "broken heart" on Google and the first thing that came up was a man who hanged himself. LISTEN TO ME: That's not art. No matter how much it hurts, there is a brighter day. No matter how hopeless it seems, it WILL get better. It happened to me, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment