Friday, December 16, 2011

Robert Foxworth's Class

Remember when I did a post on Mr. Foxworth? If you don't remember, check out the post here.

Unfortunately, I was not able to get a video interview with him, but I did get his autograph and a picture with him! I sure was glad I dressed up that day! Not only that, he gave us wisdom from his experiences. We couldn't have asked for a more awesome professor :)



For next semester, I signed up for On-Camera acting class and guess what?! Mr. Bob is going to make another appearance there! Guess who else will make an appearance????

KIM RHODES!!!!


Wish me luck that I get her autograph and a picture with her too!! :) I can't wait for the class to start so we can have lots of fun in front of the camera!

Now, for some more pictures with me and my classmates :)

I wish you could see my shoes! And my stockings :D

I'm like a wandering ghost, a shadow of the past... It's all because of the hat, lol.
Don't you wish you went to our college? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment