Monday, November 21, 2011

I Am Number Four Review

I Am Number Four PosterI am all over the walls crazy about Alex Pettyfer!

Oh wait, this is about the movie, isn't it? Okay, I'll gush about him after ;)

This movie was amazing! I keep feeling like someone was going to die any moment out of the blue. And in the beginning, they did. Alex's character John was so young! He was in high school! And just like a kid, he made stupid mistakes, only because he had feelings inside of him.

I felt like the movie was so short. I wanted more of Alex! He was just so beautiful. That smile seriously is one of a kind. He has no idea. Anyway, number six came along. Ever since she appeared and blew up John's former house, she looked so cool to me. I specifically love when she keeps turning into blue light and just teleporting to kill the enemies. I really liked her. I can't wait for the next movie!









Okay, now it's time for me to gush about Alex. Seriously, I'm sure he's aware of how hot he looks. As nosy as I am, I searched him on YouTube and what do you know, he has an accent! I just about fainted. He's beautiful, he has nice hair, sexy smile, sexy eyes, amazing body, and he has an accent. Can this guy get any better? Whew.... I need a breather...

Okay, so I searched him more on Google and found out he hates Hollywood, and he likes to curse (in my opinion), and he's not quite as wholesome as you might think... But, I love him anyway. Check out this poem he came up with during an interview for his movie Beastly with Vanessa Hudgens:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Take me on a date
And I'll **** you.
You see what I mean? I still love him :D

And check out these two videos. One was from Ellen Degeneres Show and the other is some kind of a sexy commercial. If you are under 18, please do NOT watch the commercial. Enjoy!



*sigh* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment