Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gossip Girl Season 5: I Am Number Nine

I AM NUMBER NINE

This episode was intense. It was so touching and beautiful.

I was glad that Blair was back to her scheming even for less than 24 hours. It was refreshing to see her back in action. I really miss the old Blair.

"'I Am Number Nine" GOSSIP GIRL Pictured (L-R)  Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf and Ed Westwick as Chuck Bass PHOTO CREDIT: GIOVANNI RUFINO/©2011 The CW Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Chuck made me tear up! Oh my gosh. That was truly heartfelt, it broke my heart. I feel so bad for him, he's really changing this season.

Louie was truly becoming the old Chuck. Or maybe Blair just been around him too much. ;)

Serena is just clueless and spineless. She's so easy to drive to the wrong path.

Dan is a sad character. Nothing is working out for him. I wish the old characters were back in school.

Charlie is annoying. I dislike her voice and all that her character is.

"'I Am Number Nine" GOSSIP GIRL Pictured (L-R) Kaylee DeFer as Charlotte 'Charlie' Rhodes and Chace Crawford as Nate Archibald PHOTO CREDIT: GIOVANNI RUFINO/©2011 The CW Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved

"'I Am Number Nine" GOSSIP GIRL Pictured (L-R) Kaylee DeFer as Charlotte 'Charlie' Rhodes and Chace Crawford as Nate Archibald PHOTO CREDIT: GIOVANNI RUFINO/©2011 The CW Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Diana is a biz-natch. I cannot stand her. She can't act either. Her hair and her outfits are all similar. BOOOO-RRRRINNG.

"'I Am Number Nine" GOSSIP GIRL Pictured Elizabeth Hurley as Diana Payne PHOTO CREDIT: GIOVANNI RUFINO/©2011 The CW Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved

"'I Am Number Nine" GOSSIP GIRL Pictured (L-R) Chace Crawford as Nate Archibald, Elizabeth Hurley as Diana Payne and Kaylee DeFer as Charlotte 'Charlie'  Rhodes PHOTO CREDIT: GIOVANNI RUFINO/©2011 The CW Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Nate is an idiot. So many of the characters are just getting more and more annoying every episode.

"'I Am Number Nine" GOSSIP GIRL Pictured (L-R) Kaylee DeFer as Charlotte 'Charlie' Rhodes and Chace Crawford as Nate Archibald PHOTO CREDIT: GIOVANNI RUFINO/©2011 The CW Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment