Sunday, December 4, 2011

You Know You Want to Know More About Me (Tag)

I've had many requests for makeup-related posts. This is the closest I could get to right now :)
For everyone else, read on and find out more about me ;)
Note: Pictures courtesy of Google Images.

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without.
I would say clothes and my purse, especially during the winter, I'd freeze without my coats and everything. As for my purse, it has my keys, phone, driver's license and other beauty what nots :)
2. Favorite brand of makeup.
For right now, I only have a favorite foundation which is Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation :)





3. Favorite flower.
Lilies and tulips :)




4. Favorite clothing store.
I think I would just go with Macy's, Marshalls, and Ross for now. I just like bargains usually. Sometimes I find something at Kohl's but I don't shop there much.
5. Favorite perfume.
I have two: Beautiful by Estee Lauder and something from Juicy Couture but I don't know what it's called.



6. Heels or flats?
I LOVE HEELS! But I can't always wear it especially if I'm going to be walking or standing for long periods of time. But I love heels more than flats.
I own one of these :)
7. Do you make good grades?
Not as good as I used to. I used to be an A student. Now just a B student. I still can't accept any C's though.
8. Favorite colors.
Pink, purple, black
9. Do you drink energy drinks?
No. I've only had Red Bull ones. It tasted gross and I bounced off the wall like a crazy person. Don't want to experience that again for the sake of the people around me and their safety, haha!
10. Do you drink juice?
Yes. It is my thirst quencher because I don't have cold water in the fridge. So when I'm thirsty, I drink juice. It also is my sweet drink supplement when I decided to stop drinking soda for good. My fave juice brand is Dole :)


11. Do you like swimming?
I can't... :(
12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Haha, if I'm in the mood. But no, usually I don't. I do eat pizza with a fork and knife though!
13. Favorite moisturizer?
Ponds Dry Skin Cream


14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yes, of course :) I already know what kind of engagement ring I want and I already have a slight idea of what I want for my wedding dress ;)
I wouldn't mind getting something like this at all ;)
15. Do you get mad easily?
I get irritated easily. Is that the same thing?
16. Are you into ghost hunting?
No. Not really.
17. Any phobias?
Everything. Especially animals. I fear them, they freak me out. I also fear rejection. I know in the entertainment industry, there's many rejection and criticism and I need to learn to accept them.
18. Do you bite your nails?
Nope. I think I did when I was a kid, but it never became a bad habit for me.
19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Nope... Unless you include dreams.
20. Do you drink coffee?
Yes, I do. But I prefer cappuccino most of all - the sweetened kind. But I also drink House Blend coffee or Costa Rica coffee << those are good :)

Would you do this tag with me? If you do, link it below. If you just wanted to get to know me, let me know your thoughts in the comments :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment