Thursday, December 1, 2011

OPENING NIGHT!!!

Hi everyone!

I am so excited for tonight because we open the show tonight!! It is going to be amazing. I have so many talented co-stars and I'm glad to be working with them! I also shot a few video footage from the dress rehearsals last night. I will put those up when the show ends next Wednesday.

The CSUSM New Play Festival 2011

For now, check out a couple pictures I took last night! :)

They REALLY had a hard time doing my hair. It was "too slippery"

My co-star Olivia as foster kid Ben

My co-actor Jennifer as a doll

Earth Mother in the play I am in :) She's so beautiful isn't she?

My co-star Chris as Ben's mentor Jim

My co-actor Jesus as Mike

That's me sitting on the chair! "I don't need a lecture!"

HUNGRY - went to Denny's after dress rehearsals. Chris wanted a kid size milkshake :)

Olivia in her normal, pretty, smiley self.
Can you tell how awesome this show is yet? Once again, if you are in the San Diego area, come see our show!

No comments:

Post a Comment