Friday, December 2, 2011

Opening Night Was Successful!

Wow, we had a great time and put on a great show! I felt every single moment like I was one with the character. Then, there was a talk back where the audience got to talk to us and ask us questions and made comments :)

It was one of the best moments when someone came to the dressing room crying, to tell us how touched they were. It was truly all we could ask for :)

And then.... Denny's again!!! Here's some pictures and a video! In short, we had a marvelous time!

They were practically finished eating and I haven't gotten my order... o_O

Chris is a kid at heart that likes attention :)

Beautiful co-actors

Funny, wholesome people

Did I mention he likes attention?

:)

Funniest guy I know

My social worker and my mother/daughter in the show :)

I guess it was funny face moment?
NOTE: If any of my co-actors are reading this and you wish for your picture to be removed, please let me know and I will do so immediately.


And now, for the video :) Check out our way of getting wasted!



Would you come see our show??? If you've seen it, what did you think?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment