Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Sister!

Today, is my baby sister's birthday!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZI Q!!! My relationship with my sister has always been close and I feel blessed to be able to see her grow up into a beautiful, smart and talented young woman. She's my best friend and very fortunate to have her in my life. Suzette has many qualities to take notice but if I can name one thing about her that's my favorite it's HER LAUGH! As long as I could remember, I was always trying to make her laugh and smile.

Yesterday, I was reminded of her laugh as I was on the phone with my mother and in the background my sister was laughing at a movie she was watching. Right at that moment, I was reminded how much I love to hear my sister laugh. My mother has the same laugh as well. It's the kind of laugh that makes you want to start laughing too. It's soft but inviting. I guess today also proves that I miss my sister if I'm talking
about the way she laughs! haha Guilty as charged!

Suzette was my Maid of Honor and I felt honored to have her
right by my side on the most important day of my life. LOVE YOU MISS SUZI!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment