Thursday, October 20, 2011

Twilight hunk KELLAN LUTZ | “Girls think I’m gay”

Rex Features
Kellan Lutz has denied rumours that he is gay.

The Twilight star revealed that his female fans often question his sexuality, particularly when he rejects their advances.

"I don't Google myself, but I've heard that people think I'm gay. I've heard it all. See, I don't really go after girls. Most of the girlfriends I've had have come after me," Lutz told reporters.

"It's really funny when girls get offended because I don't hit on them. They'll transform their insecurity into, 'Oh, that makes sense, because I heard you're into guys and have a boyfriend'. I'm like, 'Seriously? That's your tactic to get me to like you?' There will always be rumours, but I know who I am."

Lutz went on to quip that he would love to live with gay roommates.

"They're the cleanest, and they just take care of stuff," the actor said. "Because I'm always away, coming home to a clean house means a lot to me. Trust me, I've lived with a lot of roommates, and straight guys are just kids who don't pick up after themselves."

Lutz was recently linked to former Home And Away actress Sharni Vinson after they were snapped out on Venice Beach together during the summer.

Name: Kellan Lutz
Birthday: 15 March

Kellan Lutz is an American model and actor who is most famous for playing the role of Emmett Cullen in the blockbuster Twilight series. He graduated from high school and was due to enrol at Chapman University in California to study chemical engineering, when he decided on a change of direction and went into acting. He has since starred in several TV series, playing small roles in The Bold and the Beautiful, CSI: NY, Six Feet Under and 90210. In 2004, he starred in an advert for Hillary Duff's fragrance With Love. He also starred in the teen queen's music video of the same name. However, Kellan's career turned around when he starred in the Twilight saga (2008-2010), quickly becoming a heart-throb and adorning the walls of teenage bedrooms everywhere. Sadly for them, Kellan is currently dating American actress Anna Lynne McCord.

Source: Glamour UK | By Jenn Selby

No comments:

Post a Comment